Friday 9 November 2012

Choosen Genre and Mood Board

The genre I  have chosen is Rock. I have chosen this genre because I like the style and layout off these certain magazines, for example Kerrang and NME. The target audience for this magazine is young adults, who have an interest in that genre of music.

I have decide to create a mood board to present the genre of my magazine, it mainly contains indie/rock bands. I have added the two most popular magazines that use this genre of music to show how to present my genre and font. The bands that I have included in this mood board have a unique style and look and will put this itno consideration whilist taking the pictures for my Music Magazine. I will continue my reasearch into music magazines, with more detail.

1 comment:

  1. You have started to depict the genre clearly. How else could you justify your choice of genre? For example, in terms of the success of existing media (in a competitive and troubled market). Also, do think more widely about how you could represent the conventions - colours? fonts? clothing? setting? lighting? musical instruments? Then you can take this to a focus group to develop your analysis of your findings and begin to inform your own planning decisions.

    ReplyDelete