Thursday 31 January 2013

Photo Shot Planning

My model is going to be a female, posing as a new upcoming female artist. From doing my research on existing media I've noticed that using a female artist will encourage females and males to purchase that magazine. I will be using my friend Caitlin, she has a dull brown hair colour, with blue eyes. She will be dressed in dull colours to make her face more vibrant and draw the audience straight to her instead of her clothing. Her clothes will fit into the genre of my magazine to show how she is an new upcoming artist of that genre. As I want the model to stand out I will be taking the pictures in front of a white background with studio lighting to highlight and draw more attention to detail with her clothes and makeup. I will mainly focus on her face and upper body to create more off an effect of her trying to interact with the audience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment