Thursday 24 January 2013

Questionnaire Anaylsis

Question 1
From gathering my results from the questionnaires I handed out people liked the name 'Paranioa' more than any of the other names. Although 'Dynamtie' came in as a close second compared to the other two names.

Question 2
People feel if I gave a free gift with my magazine they would be more inclined to purchase the magazine if a free gift was included. So when designing my magazine I will make sure that a free gift will be presented so people know that it will be sold with a gift.

Question 3
Posters are the most popular gift that people would want to receive with my magazine with guitar pick coming second. However a CD containing a new realise was the least popular, I think this is because not many people use Cd's anymore because they can access all their music online.

Question 4
From my results I gathered people would rather that this magazine was to be realised monthly than weekly or every fortnight.

Question 5
People werent willing to pay more than £3, so the most popular result was £2.50. So £2.50 will be the price of my magazine.

Question 6
I gave my audience a choice of three different colour scheme genres; Black, White and Blue, Black and White or Black, White and Grey. The most popular choice out off those three was Black, White and Blue. This will seperate my magazine from others where the main colour scheme is Black, White and Red, which will make this magazine stand out more and make more of a dramtic affect.

Question 7
Out off the 6 choices I gace my audience for what the would like to see featured in the magazine the top four were Concert and Gigs upcoming news, Exclusive interviews, News on Artists and Upcoming bands. The main one people are interested in is Exclusive interviews.

Question 8
For the competiton that people would compete in the main prize they would like to win is gig/concert tickets and back stage passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment