Friday 22 February 2013

Creating the Contents Page

For the first draft of my contents page I have added the magazine name and 'contents' at the top of the page. This will show the readers that its the contents page, also it will grab their attention because of the bold writing. 

This is the second draft for my contents page, I've added an image of my model Hayley Sigrist, as she fits in with my theme of magazine and I needed more model's in my magazine.

This draft gives me a rough idea of what else to include in my contents page and where I will add it. I will be including the pages in the magazine, posters and other information from inside the magazine.

In this print screen it shows how I've turned the top image into advertisement for an interview later on in the magazine with a singer called 'ROXIE'. It also shows how I've started to add the details of whats going to be included in the magazine. I've also added VIXEN's album cover image to advertise it. 

This print screen shows that I have finished off the details of what's in the magazine. So far I have stuck with my colour scheme so that it matches the front page, I have also used the same font as the front page to keep it all matching and bold. 

I have added an extra image of Tayla Roostan to be used as a poster advertisement, and to also include more images in my magazine. I have also started advertising VIXEN's album cover image by adding the text 'HER EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW PAGE 6' and 'VIXEN NEW ALBUM'. 

This is the final contents page, I have included extra information about the interview with ROXIE in the blue box underneath her image. Also I've included a 'subscribe to us now' at the bottom of the page. The contents page fits in with the theme of the front cover and matches it well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment