Friday 22 February 2013

Creating the Double Page Spread

This is the first draft of the double page spread. Where all the interview boxes are that is where all the text from her Interview will be. It shows where I've decided to put the model, the interview will be surrounding the model without going over her body. 

The text on the top left I have added matches the font's from the front page and contents page, to keep my theme the same. Also I have added VIXEN's signature name to stand out and too make it bold. The font is bold to catch the readers attention. 

In this print screen it shows that I have added the interview. I have also added two pull quotes and made them red to make them bold and to keep with the theme of the magazine. I have also added a paragraph at the top of the left page to introduce to the artist before it goes into the interview. 

This is the final versions of the double page spread, I have added a blue box underneath the paragraph before the interview, I did this because it makes the paragraph stand out and not blend in with the interview, also because it matches the theme of the magazine. I like how the interview goes around the picture of the artist instead of going over her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment