Monday 17 March 2014

Chosen Genre

The Genre I have chosen for my re-submission is Indie/Rock, this is similar to my first magazine submission, however I have decided to add an Indie influence into my magazine, as this will add an extra twist on the rock theme I did with my last magazine. I decided to keep to the whole rock theme as I have already done work on it before, so I know certain criteria's that need to be added; also as I have already done this theme I know where I originally went wrong, so I can add and change the things that I've already done incorrectly. This will allow me to improve my work to make it fit my genre more, and suit my target audience more.

I want to follow the style of NME magazine, CLASH, DAZED and CONFUSED and a lot of my inspiration for design techniques, articles and colour schemes will be taken from these magazines.




No comments:

Post a Comment