Tuesday 25 March 2014

Questionnaire Results

These are the results I had from handing out 20 of my questionnaire's to my target audience; I have put all of my results into pie charts, so it is presented in a better format and is easier to read and understand.

From handing out my questionnaire's to my target audience the highest choice of name was 'INK' from the other names. Although 'INSANIAH' was the second most popular choice with 'KLAMP' being the least popular.

After gathering my results from the questionnaires I handed out my target audience feel the best colour scheme suited for my genre of magazine is Black, White and Red. I feel this will work well with my chosen genre (Indie/Rock).

Out of the five choices I gave my tagret audiences for what kind of articles would they expect to see exclusive interviews was the most common answer, with concert and gig upcoming events and music charts coming close behind. I will make sure to include the top three in my magazine, but also using the other 2 as these were also choices of my target audience just not the most popular.

From my results I gathered people would rather that this magazine was to be realised monthly than weekly or every fortnight.

My target audience weren't willing to pay more than £2.00 for the magazine, so I will make sure the price of my magazine is only £2.00, so I keep my target audience happy with the price.

My target audience felt that if I provided a free gift with my magazine they would be more inclinded to purchase the magazine; rather than if no free gift was included. So whilst designing my magazine I will make sure that a free gift will be clearly presented on my front cover, so my target audience know that a free gift is included.

From gathering my results from my target audience who would like to recive a free gift with my magazine I noticed the most common free gift choice was a guitar pick, with a poster coming second and the CD containing a new realise being the least popular. I feel the reason the CD was the least popular is because most people access their music online, and don't use CD's as much anymore. I will make sure that a free guitar pick is included and advertised on my magazine, I will also include a poster in my magazine to please a larger variety of my target audience who wanted a free poster to be included.

Mainly my target audience read music magazines weekly and monthly, but a small number of them never read them or read them daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment