Monday 7 April 2014

Audience Feedback

I decided to post my magazine pages onto Facebook to gather audience feedback. I felt this was a good way to gather feedback, as I can get a large variety of peoples opinion on how to improve my magazine.

Firstly I created a new album on Facebook to add my images to, I also added a comment to let people know what the images are and what, and if they would leave some feedback.

The first audience feedback I got Michelle pointed out a spelling/gramatical error I had made. However she did state that other than that she loved all the pages I had created.

This was all the feedback I received on my post. Overall all of my feedback was positive, which is good because it means it appeals to my target audience. The main comments I had to change on my pages was the yellow font wasn't easy to read and I made some spelling/grammatical mistakes. I will take into consideration all the comments I have received whilst re-editing my magazine pages to make them more appealing to my target audience. 





No comments:

Post a Comment